By registering on and using the Schoolrunbuddy.com website, you confirm that you agree with and will comply with the following conditions (references to “you” or “your” refer to the user of the Schoolbuddy.com Facility):
Schoolrunbuddy ltd (company number 10919818) (referred to here as “Schoolrunbuddy”, “we” or “us”) provides a “virtual notice board” facility that allows parents to post requests, search for matches and contact other parents solely for the purpose of exchanging school run duties (the “Facility”). You acknowledge and agree the following terms:
1. Schoolrunbuddy is not a childcare service or agency.
2. Schoolrunbuddy does not carry out any checks whatsoever against those using the Facility. Users of Schoolrunbuddy must therefore always exercise caution and ensure they are satisfied that the person they are arranging to share the school run with is suitable, safe and appropriate and is who they say they are before starting a school run sharing arrangement. This is in the same way that users would exercise the self-same caution in day-to-day life. Users are advised to read the “How can I make sure I am safe when using Schoolrunbuddy?” FAQ (here).
3. Schoolrunbuddy shall not be liable to you or any other third party in any way whatsoever for any loss (whether direct or indirect, financial or otherwise), damages, costs, expenses, claim or award arising from or connected with the use of, or inability to use, this Facility.
4. You confirm and agree that Schoolrunbuddy shall own all data and information on the Facility, without limit. You shall not use any information from the Schoolrunbuddy website or share information from it with any third party, except a person that you have been matched with and only so far as you reasonably need to, to arrange, discuss or facilitate your schoolrun sharing arrangement. This will not stop you from sharing any information to the extent that you need to, to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation to which you are subject.
5. Schoolrunbuddy makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information contained in the Facility. However, you are required to keep your personal information up to date.
6. In order to use the Facility, you must be aged over 18 and the parent or carer of a child attending a primary school in England or Wales.
7. The personal information you provide will be accessible by other users of the Facility. You consent to your personal data being processed in the ways explained in these terms and conditions.
8. You accept that Schoolrunbuddy can, in its absolute discretion, reject an application or remove a user from the Facility at any time.
9. You may cease using the Facility at any time.
10. You consent to Schoolrunbuddy processing your personal data for the purposes of and/or in connection with this Facility.
11. You shall indemnify Schoolrunbuddy against any claim, action, loss, damage, liability costs and expenses that it incurs arising from, or connected to, your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
12. You consent to your information being processed and stored outside of the European Union.